MP-SPR Navi 420A ILVES
Get up to speed with the 4-channel 420A ILVES!
MP-SPR Navi™ 420A ILVES is the newest addition to the MP-SPR Navi™ family. It is an ideal solution for molecular interaction studies when high throughput is needed. Minimal dead volume with 4 liquid channels makes instrument optimal for small molecules interaction measurements.
Features and benefits:
- 4 fluidic channels for high throughput
- Automation of samples from 96-well plate format allows for unattended runs
- Software switch for serial and parallelinjections
- Partial loop injectionsallowing minimized sample consumption
- KineticTitration for faster interaction affinity and kinetics
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurement of small organic molecules, and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. Most importantly, it enables in line bulk effect separation – PureKinetics™
- Controlled buffer flowconditions with precise syringe pumps and integrated degasser.
- Software package for convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. The instrument comes with TraceDrawer for MP-SPR Navi™ – a powerful software for determination of affinity and kinetic constants and more.
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and also to further analyze with other methods such as AFM or microscopy.