Join our Team at SIMC And count on us to deliver on your career aspirations.
Position: Technical Sales Engineer/Service Engineer
- No. of position : 2
- Job Location : Mumbai & Delhi
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should be able to visit and promote all major universities/research institutes in Western & Central India and promote and sell Products.
- Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
- Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
- Prospects and cold-calls on institutions and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Should be able to Willing to travel across the designated territory, self-initiation, and need to plan proactively.
Educational Qualification : M.sc/B.sc ( Physics, Chemistry, Nano Science, Nano Technology), B Tech ( Electrical, Electronics) from reputed university or college.
Experience : 1-3 years in Scientific Industry or similar.
Language: Hindi, English & Regional language
Preferably from local area
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your resume to: [email protected]