MP-SPR Navi 220A NAALI
96-well plate automation for life sciences
MP-SPR Navi™ 220A NAALI enables all the measurements as traditional SPR but provides premium quality data with PureKineticsTM and allows measurements of conformation changes. The instrument performs great also with direct measurements of small molecules.
Features and benefits:
- Automation of samples from 96-well plate format allows forunattended runs
- Software switch for serial and parallelinjections
- Partial loop injectionsproviding minimal sample consumption
- 4 simultaneous measurements in 2 fluidic channels, two independent wavelength measurements from the same spot, enabling detection of thickness and refractive index or conformation changes
- Exceptionally wide angular range40˚ – 78˚ enables measurement of small organic molecules, and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. Most importantly, it enables in line bulk effect separation – PureKineticsTM
- Controlled buffer flow conditions with precisesyringe pumps and integrated degasser
- Software packagefor convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. The instrument comes with TraceDrawer for MP-SPR Navi™ – a powerful software for determination of affinity and kinetic constants and more. MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver to determine thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements is an optional module.
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and also to further analyze with other methods such as AFM or microscopy.