LightMachinery’s’ LaserMark 950 and 960
series lasers provide a fast, reliable means of applying high quality permanent
marks such as date and batch codes to consumer product packages and electronic components. These pulsed CO2 lasers complete the entire marking process in less than 1 micro-second so marking can be done “on the fly” without mark smearing or degradation that can occur in other types of laser marking.
LaserMark lasers can mark on a wide variety of materials including inked paper and cards, foils, painted or anodized metal, glass and many types of plastic. The LaserMark series provides ease of operation, extreme reliability and high uptime, in production environments.
- Eliminates inks and other high cost / environmentally-unfriendly consumables.
- Fast “on-the-fly” marking of moving parts.
- Permanent, multi-character marks applied instantaneously in a single pulse.
- Reliable, proven fourth-generation product with solid-state technology for low cost of ownership.
- Wide Range of beam delivery modules.
- Easy integration with full support from LightMachinery.