MP-SPR Navi 210A VASA
6-sample automation not only for material characterization!
Wider inner diameter of the flow-cell tubings and 6-sample automation makes MP-SPR NaviTM 210A VASA ideal for material characterization and nanoparticle research.
Features and benefits:
- Automated liquid handling of up to 6- different samples for unattended runs
- Software switch for serial and parallel injections
- Partial loop injections enabling minimized sample consumption
- 4 simultaneous measurements in 2 fluidic channels, two independent wavelength measurements from the same spot, enabling detection of thickness and refractive index or conformation changes
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurement of small organic molecules, and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. One scan encompasses both environments: gas and liquid and enables in line bulk effect separation providing PureKineticsTM.
- Controlled buffer flow conditions with precise syringe pumps and integrated degasser
- Software package for convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. 210A comes with MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver to determine thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements. TraceDrawer™ – a powerful software for determination of affinity and kinetic constants is optional.
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and also to further analyze with other methods such as AFM or microscopy.
- Open design enables convenient access to the easily removable flow cell, as well as to tubing, pump and injection valve.
Complement with electrochemistry, high chemical resistant and gas flow cells as well as fluorescence setup provides combined or validation measurements.