A new type of measurement system
- For electronic, magnetic, and chemical materials research and characterization.
- Uses THz-frequency energy and an integrated high-field cryostat to measure material spectroscopic responses across a wide range of frequencies, temperatures, and field strengths.
- No special knowledge of THz optics required.
- Fully integrated solution is ready to use and eliminates complicated optics setups typically associated with THz spectroscopy. Just load a sample and start taking measurements.
Support advanced materials research for breakthrough science
Characterizes properties of emerging electronic, magnetic, and chemical materials in next-generation applications, such as:
- High-speed computing and communications
- THz sensors and detectors
- Organic electronics
- Spin-based computing
- Thin-film semiconductors
Performs spectroscopic response measurements to derive key material properties, including:
- Dielectric constant
- Dynamic conductivity
- Carrier scattering times and mobilities
- Vibrational resonances
- Magnetic resonances